Black garlic has a deep, rich, sweet flavor, bursting with molasses and balsamic. It goes well with both sweet and savory ingredients.
- Puree black garlic with olive oil and spread on grilled crostini bread.
- Use in cooking recipes like you would a roasted garlic.
- Black garlic has twice the antioxidant levels of white garlic, is toxic to 14 types of cancers and has powerful healing benefits.
- Boosts the immune system to fight colds and flus.
- Has a shelf life of 6 months to a year when properly stored.