Thyme Infused White Balsamic Condimento is bursting with notes of endless bundles of earthy thyme. The flavor is sweet, floral, and balanced; a full presence of freshly picked thyme with a leafy vegetal finish. We’re all about using this in brines for the winter season for turkey and chicken, as well as drizzling over roasted fingerling potatoes.
- Add a splash to caramelized onions.
- Use in brines for pork and poultry.
- Baste oven roasted chicken or turkey.
- Add as a refreshing twist to gin based cocktails.
- Use in sausage and apple stuffing.
- Mix with Lemon Agrumato for a Provençal Style vinaigrette.
- Drizzle over roasted fingerling potatoes.
- Lemon Olive Oil
- Basil Olive Oil
- Mushroom& Sage Olive Oil