Spiced & Sweet Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup is the perfect Fall meal. Adding butternut squash and orange juice to our balanced spices complete this delicious golden soup designed for vegetarian tastes.
What you need:
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 ½ cup)
- 4 cups butternut squash, diced
- 8 cups vegetable broth (64 oz.)
- ½ cup orange juice (4 oz.)
- Optional: 1 can (15 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a 4-quart pot, sauté onion in oil for 10 minutes.
- Stir in contents of soup mix, butternut squash, and vegetable broth.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer covered for 45 minutes.
- Stir in orange juice and mandarin oranges, if desired. Serve.