This all natural agrumato extra virgin olive oil is produced by crushing the olives, peppers, and garlic simultaneously in the same press without the use of any added essences. Product of Italy (375 ml)
Garlic Hot Olive Oil
This incredible all-natural garlic hot agrumato extra virgin olive oil is produced by crushing the olives, peppers, and garlic simultaneously in the same press without the use of any added essences. This process allows for the essential oils from the peppers and garlic to harmonize with the oil from Coratina olives (which lend a hand in the heat behind this oil!). The producer hand harvests olives from their grove in Andria, near the Adriatic coast.
A perfect harmony of hot red peppers and Italian garlic! The flavor has the heat that you all have been asking for; an immediate zing of hot pepper that builds and lingers, with a pleasant but not too intense garlic flavor.
- Use to sauté, grill, or roast vegetables, especially cauliflower steaks.
- Use in your favorite Cajun/Creole dishes – especially delicious with Jambalaya.
- Combine with Mango, Coconut, Honey, or Pineapple balsamic for an extra spicy and sweet dressing.
- Add to anything you wish to infuse with heat and spiciness.
- Drizzle over a creamy soup for added depth.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.